Saturday 15 November 2008

Towerlandsss!

Went to Towerlands today, to watch the Masters International Showjumping, and had a fabb day (: We saw the 125cm Speed Stakes, 5 & 6 year old classes, The Masters, Topscore, The 2 Fence Challenge (basically a puissance) and the Shetland Grand National :)

Although the day didnt start well... I kind of fainted while we were shopping at the beginning, probably because I skipped breakfast, but then I never eat breakfast anyway. So I was just standing there, next minute I feel dizzy, and then I'm on the floor... fun! Luckily no-one was around to see haha. And luckily I didnt land on my leg, how traumatic would that have been?!

But yeah, the jumping was good, saw a few famous faces and their lushh horses :D really had the urge to knock the top poles off all the fences and just ride round the course at about 3ft haha.

I invested in some new stirrup irons, with some lovelyy springs in them, which should make it more comfortable when I come to ride properly, they shouldn't strain my ankle quite as much once the cast is off. Anddd they're wide enough to fit my cast in haha! So once I can put weight on my leg, I want to rideeee :D obviously won't be the same, but it's something... I've not seen the donkeyboy for about 2 weeks now :( I've been told he's doing fine though, but it's actually killing me.

Anyway yeah, no major news but it's been a longg day. x

No comments:

Post a Comment