Saturday 22 November 2008

My Poor Forgotten Pony :(



Going to the farm for the first time in 3 and a half weeks tomorrow :O my poor fatty...
i feel so bad for 'abandoning' him, but attempting the track on crutches in this weather is like asking for death really... hah. so i will get some photos of the po (:

BUT... next wednesday i will be allowed to put weight on/walk on my broken leg (fingers crossed) so maybe next weekend i will get the fatboy in from the field, or get someone else to do it for me, and actually spend some quality time with him for the first time in about 2 months, grooming him and stuff and then maybe do some groundwork with him in the school. thats if the weather is GOOD... i feel guilty just writing this, im such a bad person haha.

Oh and I'm currently working on a joint Red/Chester video for myself and Sam (wigsrcool) after many many MANY attempts of doing Red's second 2008 video. >:( But hopefully this will work :D

So yeah, keep your eyes peeled for a few pictures of the Donkey Boy :) and then some videos next weekend.. (yn) x


No comments:

Post a Comment