Sunday 23 November 2008

My Gorgeous Pony (:

2 things really.

Firstly, I managed to sort the video, at last :D

Secondly... I LOVE my pony soo much :D

I was quite worried that as I've not seen him in so long, he'd be like a different pony, but he was soo good :) spent about an hour up there, despite the snow lol. He looks like a bit of a hobo right now, what with the horrible thick winter coat, but aww he's just gorgeous :P The first time I went up to the field he looked really quite disappointed that I didnt take any food up with me, so i went up a second time, armed with carrots, apples and pony nuts, he rewarded me by licking all over my coat :| haha. It's his way of saying thankyou, but does get disgusting after a while :)
I did promise him I would be back next weekend, hopefully to get him on the yard but as long as the field isnt slippery I could always
lunge him or something in there :)
so yeah, been a nice day really. there are a load more pictures, but it looks a tad s
illy trying to cram them all into this space :)
may be an update soon-ish, might just make a small slideshow with the pictures in it :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment