Wednesday 7 January 2009

It's Finally Nearly Here!

After 15 weeks of not riding, yep, back in the saddle on Saturday :D

Went to the hospital today for an X-ray after going to physio yesterday, and tbh I was rather worried that I had damaged my leg after having walked about the house over Christmas and leaving my crutches and sexy boot untouched for about 10 days/2 weeks. But my leg is still in line, and much to my surprise walking may have actually helped my leg heal (Y) Something about the extra stress on the bone helps it to fuse... meh I'm not complaining! Sooo after my purchase of my flexi stirrups back in November I should be all set to ride :) Obviously I'm going to have to take it slowly, my doctor didn't sound happy about me wanting to ride at all but if it hurts I'll just have to lunge and things. I just can't wait :) It's been too long; 3 + a half months of hell tbh. I'm not sure if anyone will be filming for me... I hope so. But there will definitely be a video on youtube, even if it's just a slideshow of pictures taken with my dad's camera.

So yeah; keep your eyes peeled!


xo.

1 comment:

  1. ahh so the walking on it wasn't such a bad idea then! hope things go well for you first ride and Red isn't too naughty. lol. xx

    ReplyDelete