Tuesday 2 December 2008

Another Video From The Little Man!

Just the next part in the apparently never-ending series!

2008. (End July - August.)


I'm running out of months so it will have to end soon! Oh and went to see the Fat Thing on Sunday, well could barely see him because it was so dark "/ but he was pleased about the apples I took him; you know I wonder sometimes whether it's me or just the apples he wants to see! :P But apparently he'd been ridden by my mate in the morning, out on a hack, and he was obviously feeling very very fresh due to the lack of work as he did his little 'rear buck' constantly... something I have to look forward to I guess :P although because I seem to know him inside out I know the trick to get him to stop haha, so hopefully he won't do it with me when I get back onboard! I felt so guilty for leaving him again, my poor little nugget. He had a bit of a tantrum when I left, I think he wanted to come in, because it's obviously so dark and cold and scary up in his field :|

Argh I need to decide what to get him as a Christmas present! I missed his birthday present this year :| so I have to make up for it! Haha.

Oh and I should be walking by 7th January, so only a month before I'm DEFINITELY getting back on Red :D Can't wait! x

No comments:

Post a Comment